Those unable to attend may have their vote proxied – given to their Governor to vote on their behalf. This is done by completing the VCCC proxy form – circulated to Governor’s and Presidents on April 8th .
Proxies must be scanned or photographed and submitted as PDFs to Secretary@vccc.com by Thursday, May 12th at noon. While we can still accept them up to 45 minutes prior to the AGM, sending them that late is challenging as we juggle last-minute proxies while opening the zoom meeting…
VCCC AGM Saturday, May 14th 2022 starting at 09:30 a.m.https://zoom.us/j/7255843236?pwd=eXY5QWNuVGYxSEhtYVpRNGlKaEZndz09
Meeting ID: 725 584 3236
Here are some instructions to use Zoom efficiently and effectively for the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
1. When you enter the meeting please click the participants icon, hover over your name in the participants list, then rename yourself to: Chapter, name.
CFV, Frank Nicolette or where two members are sharing a computer, Vancouver, Earl & June Tucker
2. Non-verbal Communications
– Use the “raise hand icon” to speak. The President will oversee the speaking order per the hand raising. Once you have spoken click the icon again to erase.
– Vote using the icons of “yes” or “no”.
– After a motion is voted on, the host will clear all the icons. Please do not clear your own as we need to ensure votes are recorded accurately.
3. Zoom Etiquette:
– Please enter the meeting between 09:40 and 09:50 a.m. so you have time to test your audio, video etc.
– Use mute unless you are speaking, to limit the background noise in the room.
– Speak clearly and slowly so everyone can hear and understand, and the information is recorded correctly.
– Be patient and kind with Everyone – we are all learning and exploring this new technology on the fly!
– There will be a “biological” break of 10-15 minutes during the meeting.
– The meeting will be recorded for the transcription of Minutes.
– There will be a Zoom practice session this Thursday at 7 p.m. for anyone who wishes to attend.
Please find the following documents attached:
- AGM Meeting Agenda as printed in the February / March 2022 edition of the Vintage Car magazine
- AGM meeting minutes of October 23rd 2021 as printed in the December 2021 / January 2022 edition of the Vintage Car magazine.
- Proxy forms as circulated to the Governors on April 8th.
V.C.C.C. National Secretary